Learn to manage difficult behaviour in children 2-12 years old
Gain knowledge, skills and confidence to discipline your children gently but firmly, with this three-session program for parents and carers.
Facilitated over 3 sessions (2.5 hours each) at Keystone Counselling in Canning Vale.
- To engage your children’s cooperation by positively noticing and encouraging them
- To set clear expectations and help them develop frustration tolerance
- To help children’s brains to develop filters for behaving well
- To strengthen a trusting relationship with your child
- To resolve family conflict quietly
- Simple strategies to practise calm parenting
All materials provided by Keystone counselling.